The brain is not the first thing that comes to mind when you think about peak performance, however, peak performance starts in the brain.
Based on new awareness of the brain being able to observe how its brain waves are functioning, and the ability to create new pathways, the brain can perform better, longer.
Some of the people and organizations that utilize neurofeedback for peak performance include:
- US Olympic Training Center
- Italian Soccer Team
- Norwegian Olympic Training Center
- US Special Forces
- US Army’s Centers for Enhanced Performance
- Australian Special Forces, Human Performance Institute
- NASCAR Drivers
- Formula 1 Drivers
- Navy Seals Training
- West Point Military Academy
- Singapore Olympic Sports Council
- Canadian National Olympic Sports Center
- A subset of this peak performance realm includes those who wish to perform better in their career or work place.
- Executives, professionals and entrepreneurs have all benefited from creating a better functioning brain.
- People can do much more with much less stress when the brain is functioning optimally.
Want to improve your golf game? Try Neurofeedback.