At Home Neurofeedback
a balanced brain changes everything
At Home Neurofeedback gives you the freedom to do brain training from the comfort of your home, and allows you to get the same level of quality and service you would receive in our office.
How does it work?
1) Contact us to assess your full symptoms and goals, and to determine if home neurofeedback is a good fit for you.
2) The next step is to do a qEEG (Quantitative Electroencephalograph) or “Brain Map” which is a painless and non-invasive functional test that scans 19 different areas of the brain to discover any areas that could be working better. This process is a little more detailed and we have you come to our office for the initial brain mapping, the brain map report, as well as a half-day training on how to use the equipment that we will send you home with you.
3) We will send you a complete neurofeedback training station with everything you need, including a computer, EEG amps, sensors, and pre-installed software.
4) Halfway through the plan, 20 visits later, we will welcome you back to our office for your second brain map which shows the ways your brain function is changing. This map allows us to assess your progress regarding all 760 points of brain function that we assess during a brain map allowing Dr. Yonce to very specifically assess the potential need for protocol or sensor location changes to ensure that you are getting the maximum results with the second half of your home training plan.
5) We will hold your hand every step of the way. Dr. Yonce will meet with you via Skype, Zoom or cell phone to ensure you are implementing your training optimally and finding the correct placement for the training points in addition to the videos included on the instructions tab – and you will have access to Dr. Yonce via these outlets when any questions arise.
6) The 40 sessions can be done at a frequency of 2 or more times per week. Dr. Yonce will advise you on session frequency based on your initial brain mapping while in our office. This full day of mapping, reports and equipment training is usually scheduled on a Saturday or Sunday, and we are happy to help you secure local accommodations and explore our lovely city of Asheville while you are here.
7) Once your training is complete, we will arrange collection of the equipment.
The real difference in working with Dr Yonce is that he is able to use a portal to sync to your sessions at home so that whenever you do a session, he is seeing it in our office and can help guide or change protocols as needed so that you get very individualized care.
What At Home Neurofeedback Can Help
Often, we are encouraged to reach for medication as a first choice for unwanted symptoms and conditions.
What if you had another first choice?
A non-invasive, drug-free method, free of unwanted side effects, that’s just as effective as medication, and in some cases, even better?
You do….and it’s all about your brain waves.
It’s called Neurofeedback.
Now, you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
Contact Us For More Info